"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm. As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help yourself, the second is to help others."

"For me, the only things of interest are those linked to the heart."

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I LOVE THIS

I have always been a down to earth person, I love the hues and color that the earth has to give, the greens, yellows, and browns..WOW look what I found at Iheart !!












Skin: Elle Dark Mocha *Belleza*

Hair: Siri *Maitreya*

Tunic: Bastille Top *Maitreya*

Skirt: Sunset Boulevard Dress-Black *Armidi*

Shoes:Maitreya Gold – Hana All Patents All-in-One *Maitreya Gold* New

Necklace: HANNYA Necklace/Silver(female) *MANDALA*

nails: Perfect Hand – Long Nails *Mstyle*

earrings: BIG KNOCKERS fatpack *SHADE THRONE*

bracelet: THE PRISONNER BRACELET (group gift) *SHADE THRONE*

belt: Mikoto Belt/MULTI BLACK) *MANDALA* New

No comments:

Post a Comment