"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm. As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help yourself, the second is to help others."

"For me, the only things of interest are those linked to the heart."

Saturday, April 9, 2011

This is Paytin Darthorn and is the man that God has sent me, to fill my life with Love and Laughter and he has reached out and took my hand and has touched my heart, he encouraged me to be the best I can be and do what makes me happy. He has a gentle and loving heart and soul. We decided to take a chance and make things happen and so far ladies...he has made my heart beat...race...and melt.*smiles* If you see us around SL say hi, we like to make new friends, and have a good time, Greedy is his favorite game. (im still learning, but getting addicted) Hope everyone is enjoying this great weekend...*Smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment